Freedom like Brymo said, is a kind of prison. Maybe the artiste was referring to himself (and now many artistes) when he tried to leave his then record label, Chocolate
- Opinion: Who voted for Muhammadu Buhari? Voting on March 28, 2015 for the then presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari, was almost a badge of honour. At polling booths, voters proudly flaunted...
- Real Reason Why Nigeria is not working – Atiku Speaks Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar said on Tuesday that Nigeria is not working effectively because of the way it has been structured – deploying more power to the centre than...
- Fayose’s aide resigns The Special Assistant on Parliamentary Matters to Governor Ayodele Fayose, Mr. Samuel Ajibola, has resigned his appointment. Ajibola, in his letter of resignation, said he quit Fayose’s administration “on basic...
- Newly Appointed Immigration Boss Orders Arrest Of Ex – Governors, Others The newly-appointed Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Immigration Services, Muhammad Babandede has set to work on a high note. The Immigration CG during his maiden parley with top management staff of...
- Time Is Up For Buhari – UK Guardian Time is up for Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s president and former army general, who promised before his inauguration on 29 May last year to stamp out Boko Haram within 12 months...
- Why we killed 8 soldiers in Onitsha – Niger Delta Militants The Concerned Militant Leaders (CML) have claimed responsibility for yesterday’s attack at Onitsha river, Anambra State, where eight soldiers were allegedly killed and the attack in Nkpor where three persons...
- ‘If Nigeria Fails From Now, Buhari Is Responsible’ – Governor Okorocha Imo State, Governor Rochas Okorocha yesterday said the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) administration at the Federal level is demolishing what he called the old and shaky structures the country...
- MUST READ: The first 5 things to do within 3 days after having unprotected sex Unprotected lovemaking put lovers at health risks due to the prevalence of diseases as a result of infidelity among partners most times. During the heat of s*xual ecstasy, things can...
- ‘5 Niger Delta Avengers’ arrested in Warri 0
- Opinion: Who voted for Muhammadu Buhari? 0
- Real Reason Why Nigeria is not working – Atiku Speaks 0
- IPOB members will be charged for murder – Police IG, Arase 0
- Fayose’s aide resigns 0
- Newly Appointed Immigration Boss Orders Arrest Of Ex – Governors, Others 0
- Dethroned Miss Nollywood Beauty Queen, Grace Okoro Adaeze Says Organizer Wants To Sleep With Her 0
- Time Is Up For Buhari – UK Guardian 0
- Why we killed 8 soldiers in Onitsha – Niger Delta Militants 0
A 28-year old Uwem Akpanebe, who killed his 75 years old aunty, Josephine George, yesterday in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, has explained why he did it! Narrating how it all
The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu has said there is no one who would “come out clean” after honouring the invitation of the anti-graft
- I underrated the influence of PDP for 16 years – Buhari Confesses 0
- EFCC Just recovers N900m from Jonathan’s assistant 0
- At Last, EFCC Found $20b ‘Missing Oil Fund’ Alarmed By Emir Sanusi, You Will Be Shocked Where It Was Found 1
- APC Says Buhari has Discharged Mandate Creditably in 1st Year, but pleads for patience from Nigerians 0
- Wike Finally Reveals Outcome of Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari 0
- Buhari One Year In Office: Tinubu writes’ Nigerians 0
- I’m ready for probe over my 2015 campaign funding or any corruption-related allegations – Buhari 0
I don’t like deceiving myself and I have no regard for those who choose to deceive me or deceive themselves. Here is the unvarnished truth: A whole tribe of uninformed
Happily married mum of three and one time active actress, Mercy Johnson dedicated her third child Angel Onosetale Okojie, last weekend. See the family photos she shared to mark it
Students at Suame in the Ashanti region, Ghana are abandoning the classrooms for internet scam, popularly known as Sakawa, after one of their colleagues hit a jackpot of GHC1billion through
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) yesterday formally received a petition asking the agency to probe ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on the alleged mismanagement of $2.1billion released to the Office
- JUST IN: Democracy Day Bomb Blast Rocks Biu, Many Feared Killed 0
- Niger Delta Avengers are killing our soldiers — Nigerian Army Laments 0
- BREAKING: Nigerian Army Arrests 10 N/Delta Avenger Members 0
- SEE What Oil Marketers Said Will Happen To The Price Of Petrol In The Next One Month 0
- Women, Children Missing as Soldiers Open Fire on Oil Communities 0
José Mourinho has taken over as manager of Manchester United from the 2016/17 season. The wise one signed a three-year contract with an option to stay at the club until