The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has released a video of how it targeted some members of the Boko Haram sect holding a “high-level” meeting in Borno state.
The security agency said it carried out the operation on Friday after receiving “ground based intelligence and successive intelligence surveillance reconnaissance reports”.
NAF said a post-strike battle damage assessment of the strikes revealed that there were many casualties, while those far from the vicinity scuttled to safety.
The aircraft involved in the operations were the NAF F-7Ni and the Alpha jets.
Earlier on August 26, many high ranking members of the sect were killed in an operation carried out at camps at Tumbin Rego in Borno.