This plant appeared for the first time in Northern Africa. It was used as a medicine for the first time in Ancient Egypt. There were 12 different recipes for healing by using Aloe. Since then, this plant has been used all around the world, not only as an ornamental plant, but also because of its healing properties as a medicine.
It is good to have this plant around because of its medicinal characteristics. It is thick and the leaves rich with gel are easily harvested. You just need to cut open one of the leaves and gather the oozing gel from it.
Of course, you get buy Aloe Vera from most healthy food stores, but the better option is to grow your own Aloe plant at home, which is also cheaper.
The best benefits will be obtained by harvesting the biggest and ripest leaves because they have more gel inside.
Benefits of applying Aloe Vera on your skin?
- It calms acne and eczema
- Calms skin afflictions, such as rashes, boils and many other
- Soothes burns
- Relieves itching from bug bites
- Hydrates skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- Heal wounds
- Conditions hair as a shampoo and prevents hair loss
- You can use it as a shaving gel
Benefits of consuming Aloe Vera?
- Boosts the immunity
- Regulates the blood sugar
- Prevents digestive disorders such as bloating, constipation, IBS and colitis, and soothes the stomach
- Helps with reducing heartburn and indigestion
- Improves the heart’s work and the blood’s quality
- Keeps the gums healthy
- Diminishes the risk for arthritis inflammation
- Strengthens the urinary tract performance
- Encourages the production of white blood cells
Source: myilifestyle.comAD ==> 5 useful tips to get rid of infertility and fibroid within 30days..CLick HERE.