Here’s a list of ongoing road construction projects in Nigeria. According to the Presidency, contractors have been re-mobilized to complete the construction in recent months.
- Loko-Oweto Bridge across River Benue, in Benue and Nasarawa States (North Central)
- Ilorin-Jebba Road (North Central)
- Dualization of Kano-Katsina Road (Northwest)
- Sokoto-Tambuwal-Makera-Kontagora Road (Northwest)
- Dualization of Kano-Maiduguri Road Section IV (Northeast)
- Sagamu-Ibadan and Sagamu-Lagos Expressway (Southwest)
- Dualization of Ikot Ekpene Border-Aba-Owerri Road (South South/Southeast)
- Oji-Achi-Obeagu-Mmaku-Awgu-Ndeaboh-Mpu-Okpanku Road (Southeast)
- Abriba–Arochukwu–Ohafia Road (Southeast)
- Port Harcourt-Aba Road (Southeast)
- Outstanding Sections of Benin-Ofosu-Ore-Ajebandele-Sagamu Expressway Phase III (Southwest/South South)
For Adverts Placement, Inquiries, Free News Updates, Or Publication Of Articles, CALL OR CONTACT US ON WhatsApp: 08032426647.