Chaya is a large, fast-growing perennial shrub. Also known as tree spinach, this leafy plant is believed to be native to the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. Many people have praised it for its amazing health benefits.
One old lady regarded it as a gift from God due to its ability to cure a plethora of diseases and conditions. This woman had struggled with cysts in her right breast for several years. Nothing happened until she started taking Chaya, which killed her cyst in just 3 months. In fact, she felt better after only 3 days of treatment with the plant.
HERE ARE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHAYA:
- Treats and prevents anemia;
- Improves eyesight and brain function;
- Cures asthma;
- Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis;
- Treats sore throat and throat infections;
- Improves the calcium levels in the body;
- Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes;
- Prevents headaches;
- Prevents varicose veins;
- Balances the metabolic system;
- Regulates cholesterol levels and minimizes the levels of uric acid in the blood;
- Detoxifies the liver;
- Prevents hemorrhoids;
- Promoted growth in children.
You can add this plant to salads and soups, or use it as a tea. You should never consume it raw.
Here’s how to make a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
- 2 cups of water
- 6 Chaya leaves
Boil the water and then add the leaves. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Take a cup of Chaya tea 3 times daily before meals for best results.
Be sure to always wash the leaves properly before use.