Ekiti state’s Governor Ayodele Fayose has released 22 predictions about what will happen in Nigeria in 2017. (read more about that here)
He did the same thing last year: he released 20 prophecies which he said will happen in the year 2016. Here are the prophecies that did not come to pass
- Boko Haram will keep spreading and the Shiite Muslims will get more emboldened.
- Crude oil price will fall to below and about $30 per barrel.
- There will wide condemnations by Nigerians and the International community against President Buhari’s human rights abuses and disobedience to court orders.
- Kogi State: Court will sack Governor-Elect, Yahaya Bello.
- Halliburton scam may be revisited in 2016